Water Design & Water Meter Testing - Southland & Otago
Campbell Water Design Limited is owned and operated by water designer Tim Campbell. Based in Invercargill, Tim travels throughout the wider Otago and Southland areas to assist clients with water meter verification, water design and other associated water engineering requirements.
Having worked and studied within the water engineering industry for over a decade, Tim established Campbell Water Design Limited with clear goals. He wanted to provide farming, mining and industry clients with independent water design advice to help them:
- Reduce operating costs
- Improve water efficiency
- Problem solve water design concerns
- Ensure compliance with Otago Regional Council and Environment Southland rules and regulations
Why Work With Campbell Water Design Limited?
As a professional irrigation designer, Tim has a passion for all things water and ensuring a high level of accuracy in his work. Tim's qualifications include:
- BSc (Lincoln) – Water Irrigation Technology & Water Management
- Irrigation Design Cadet-ship via Previous Employer (WaterForce Southland)
- Irrigation NZ Accreditation for Water Meter Verification Design & Technician Testing
- MPTA – Dairy Farm Effluent Hydraulic Design
- MPTA – Pump System Hydraulic Design
Having designed water irrigation and effluent solutions within a range of agricultural, industrial and mining workplaces, Tim has a high level of understanding of the requirements each industry has. Focused upon achieving workable and long lasting solutions for every client, Tim has the experience and the knowledge to get the job done right.
Contact Tim to discuss your water design requirements today.